Mission Statement and aims/objectives of the setting.
Our aim is to encourage all aspects of your child’s development, creating a balance between play and learning. We strive to achieve this with the following objectives:
- To encourage a family atmosphere, teaching children to have respect for each other, thereby learning to relate to one another and building an attitude of caring and sharing.
- To provide a loving, caring environment where children can learn through imaginative and creative play.
- To promote British Values
- To provide games and activities which develop your child’s skills and self-awareness, whilst they have fun.
- To ensure that your child’s physical and emotional needs are met whilst they are in our care.
- To provide materials and challenges aimed at encouraging excitement and motivation for learning.
Our main objective is to ensure that the children have fun, enjoy their time with us and learn in a calm, relaxed and natural way. We endeavour to provide an educationally stimulating environment in which the children feel calm, valued and able to progress at their own speed. We aim to be approachable, open to parents/carers and their families, knowledgeable and helpful wherever we can. But above all we aim to provide the best possible care for your child.