Tuesday, 1st March 2022
At The Island Day Nursery we will continue to maintain some of our Covid practices to protect our staff and our families.
We will continue to:
- Ask parents to drop their children off at the main doors and not enter the building
- Retain hand sanitizers at our entrances for use by parents/carers.
- Retain extra hand sanitiser around the building for staff use
- Maintain increased cleaning of high touch areas
- We will encourage natural ventilation by keeping windows and doors, where safe to do so open as much as possible
- Staff will continue to take lateral flow tests twice weekly until advised to stop by the UK Government
- We will continue to use single use aprons and gloves for nappy changes and cleaning up after toilet accidents and vomit