Thursday, 26th August 2021
Although we have passed Freedom Day, at The Island Day Nursery we will continue to maintain some of our Covid practices to protect our staff and our families.
During August and September we will continue to:
- Ask parents to drop their children off at the main doors and not enter the building
- Retain hand sanitizers at our entrances for use by parents/carers.
- Retain extra hand sanitiser around the building for staff use
- Maintain increased cleaning of high touch areas
- Staff will continue to wear masks when seeing children in and out of the building
- We request that parents wear masks when dropping children off and collecting them
- We will encourage natural ventilation by keeping windows and doors, where safe to do so open as much as possible
- Staff will continue to take lateral flow tests twice weekly until advised to stop by the UK Government
- We will continue to use single use aprons and gloves for nappy changes and cleaning up after toilet accidents and vomit